Estación ferroviaria Nord de París

Estación ferroviaria Nord de París

04 Gare Du Nord 03
05 Gare Du Nord 04
06 Gare Du Nord 05
07 Gare Du Nord 06

The Paris Nord Train Station was originally built in 1846. Shortly after, it was rebuilt three times to increase the size of the station due to increasing traffic. The new and improved station was fully functional by 1864. The name was decided with the notion that travelers would be able to travel to Belgium, Netherlands, Northern Germany and the Scandinavian countries.

 

Communications:

 

Services: