The Omnia Vatican and Rome Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off TourFree and Fast Track entry to the Colosseum, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. 2 great passes rolled into one: The Roma (...)
Reservar actividad ahora
El distribuidor número 1 en ventas de tickets y pases de trenCada año hemos asistido a clientes que están satisfechos con nuestros servicios a medida que el tren se ha convertido en el medio de transporte más popular.
La simplicidad de poder comprar todo en un solo lugarLas ofertas más completas para viajar en tren y para reservar tickets, pases y actividades.
Somos expertos en viajes dentro de EuropaDurante 75 años hemos logrado que los viajes en tren sean fáciles y accesibles.
Simply exchange your voucher for the Omnia Vatican Card and Rome Card in Vatican City. Then, use your sightseeing cards to discover the best of Italy’s compelling capital at your own pace. Both cards are valid for three consecutive days from first use.
Use your Vatican pass to enjoy fast-track-entry to the world-famous Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. With the Rome Card, enjoy entry to two out of the following five top Rome attractions: Borghese Gallery, Capitoline Museums, Castel Sant’Angelo, Colosseum or Palatine Hill and Roman Forum. Plus, your cards provide discounted admission to more than 30 other Rome attractions, city transport by bus and metro trains, and the opportunity to sightsee at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off tour with 12 stops that include the Pantheon and Tiber Island.
Read the Itinerary section for a complete list of attractions, discounts, bus stops and more.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
2 great passes rolled into one:
The Roma Pass allows free entry to 2 out of 6 top attractions plus discounts at 30 further top sights and a travel card.
The Omnia Vatican and Rome Card allows entry to all top sights in Vatican City plus a 3 day hop on hop off bus tour.
Explore Rome and Vatican City at ease with the Rome Card and Omnia Vatican card – two must-have 3-day sightseeing passes that include entry to selected attractions, discounts and more. Enjoy fast-track-entry to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica with the Omnia Card, and use the Rome Card for entry to two out of five possible attractions such as the Colosseum. Other features of the Rome Card include a hop-on hop-off bus ticket, a central Rome travelcard, guidebook and map.
Qué hay dentro
- Two cards rolled into one: OMNIA Vatican Card and Roma Pass
- Free Entry and Fast Track to Vatican City sights and attractions
- Free Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour ticket
- Free Entry to your choice of 2 out of 5 top Rome attractions
- Free Travel card for unlimited travel on public transport in Rome
- Discounted Entry to over 30 more sights, museums, monuments and attractions in Rome
- Free Useful Guidebook with Map to Rome and Vatican City
Omnia Vatican Card:
Use your Vatican pass to enjoy skip-the-line entry to the world-famous Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. Entrance lines to these world-class sites are typically long, so bypass the general admission queues and head inside to sightsee at leisure, admiring religious artwork like Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam and La Pietà.
Enjoy entry to two out of the following seven top Rome attractions:
- Borghese Museum
- Capitoline Museums
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- Coliseum -- Fast Track Entry!
- Palatine Hill and Roman Forum -- Skip the Line!
- Museum of Rome
- St. John in the Lateran
- Borghese Gallery: 50% savings
- Capitoline Museums: 21% savings
- Castel Sant'Angelo: 33% savings
- Colosseum: 37% savings
- National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art: 50% savings
- Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria Garibaldina: 15% savings
- Museo Napoleonico: 15% savings
- Museo Pietro Canonica a Villa Borghese: 20% savings
- Museo Nazionale del Palazzo di Venezia: 50% savings
- Villa di Massenzio: 20% savings
- St Peter’s Basilica -- Fast Track Entry!
- Vatican City and Sistine Chapel -- Fast Track Entry!
- Palazzo della Cancelleria
- Rome Pantheon
- Piazza Venezia
- Termini Station
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Basilica of Santi Cosma e Damiano (stop is not in operation on Sundays or bank holidays)
- St. John Lateran
- Colosseum -- Fast Track Entry!
- Circus Maximus
- Tiber Island
- Palazzo Farnese
- Metro trains
- Overground trains
Qué NO hay dentro
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: The Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel will be CLOSED on the 6th, 13th, 18th (until 1pm), 19th, 20th, 27th and 28th March
Opiniones y valoraciones Omnia Vatican and Rome Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off and Fast Track Entry
"Convenient and complete tour package "
"Rome was a great experience. The people at Omnia were helpful and professional. The Hop on and Hop off tour was a really good way to see Rome. One thing that didn't (...) "
"I can for sure recommend this deal, the two cards together get you around Rome, and into the most famous places on earth. No matter where we went the cards were (...) "
"We purchased tickets online and the office to pick up our passes was located just steps away from the Vatican where all of our questions were answered by their (...) "
"Didn't really use the hop-on hop-off as much as we thought we would but it was still enjoyable and convenient. Skip the line at the Vatican and Colosseum were (...) "
"This was a really great pass that saved me a lot of time and money! It included entrance to a comprehensive list of museums and attractions, hop-on hop-off bus, (...) "
"Well worth having this pass, the only problem was that it was very hard to locate the place where you had to pick it up. Would definitely suggest having it mailed to (...) "
"Well worth the money not having to worry about pulling out your wallet every time you want to go on a bus or subway. We went around twice on the hop on hop off so (...) "
"After picking up our passes and booking our Vatican tour we started on the Hop-On Hop-Off bus and had a great day seeing the sights around Rome. The Vatican tour was (...) "
"great value saw most of the sights would recommend it "