The Omnia Vatican and Rome Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off TourFree and Fast-Track entry to the Colosseum, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. 2 great passes rolled into one: The Roma (...)
Reservar actividad ahora
El distribuidor número 1 en ventas de tickets y pases de trenCada año hemos asistido a clientes que están satisfechos con nuestros servicios a medida que el tren se ha convertido en el medio de transporte más popular.
La simplicidad de poder comprar todo en un solo lugarLas ofertas más completas para viajar en tren y para reservar tickets, pases y actividades.
Somos expertos en viajes dentro de EuropaDurante 75 años hemos logrado que los viajes en tren sean fáciles y accesibles.
Simply exchange your voucher for the Omnia Vatican Card and Rome Card in Vatican City. Then, use your sightseeing cards to discover the best of Italy’s compelling capital at your own pace. Both cards are valid for three consecutive days from first use.
Use your Vatican pass to enjoy fast-track-entry to the world-famous Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. With the Rome Card, enjoy entry to two out of the following five top Rome attractions: Borghese Gallery, Capitoline Museums, Castel Sant’Angelo, Colosseum or Palatine Hill and Roman Forum. Plus, your cards provide discounted admission to more than 30 other Rome attractions, city transport by bus and metro trains, and the opportunity to sightsee at your own pace on a hop-on hop-off tour with 12 stops that include the Pantheon and Tiber Island.
Itinerary section for a complete list of attractions, discounts, bus stops and more.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
2 great passes rolled into one:
The Roma Pass allows free entry to 2 out of 6 top attractions plus discounts at 30 further top sights and a travel card.
The Omnia Vatican and Rome Card allows entry to all top sights in Vatican City plus a 3 day hop on hop off bus tour.
Explore Rome and Vatican City at ease with the Rome and Omnia Vatican card – two must-have 3-day sightseeing passes that include entry to selected attractions, discounts and more. Enjoy fast-track-entry to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica with the Omnia Card, and use the Rome Pass for entry to two out of five possible attractions such as the Colosseum.
Other features of the Rome Pass include a hop-on hop-off bus ticket, a central Rome travelcard, guidebook and map.
Qué hay dentro
- Two cards rolled into one: OMNIA Vatican Card and Roma Pass
- Free Travel card for unlimited travel on public transport in Rome
- Free Useful Guidebook with Map to Rome and Vatican City
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Centrale Montemartini
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo
- Entry/Admission - Basilica dei Santi Cosma e Damiano
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo della Cancelleria
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna E Contemporanea
- Entry/Admission - Museo della Civilta Romana
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale d'Arte Orientale 'Giuseppe Tucci'
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Nuovo
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Palazzo Venezia
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo dei Conservatori
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico di Ostia Antica
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Borghese
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Museo Pietro Canonica
- Entry/Admission - Museo Napoleonico
- Entry/Admission - Carcer Tullianum
- Entry/Admission - Vatican City
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Museo della Repubblica Romana e della Memoria Garibaldina
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Senatorio
- Entry/Admission - Omnia
- Entry/Admission - National Roman Museum - The Baths of Diocletian
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Omnia Vatican Card:
Use your Vatican pass to enjoy skip-the-line entry to the world-famous Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica. Entrance lines to these world-class sites are typically long, so bypass the general admission queues and head inside to sightsee at leisure, admiring religious artwork like Michelangelo’s The Creation of Adam and La Pietà.
Enjoy entry to two out of the following seven top Rome attractions:
• Borghese Museum
• Capitoline Museums
• Castel Sant’Angelo
• Coliseum -- Fast Track Entry!
• Palatine Hill and Roman Forum -- Skip the Line!
• Museum of Rome
• St. John in the LateranSave on entry to more than 30 other Rome attractions, including:
• Borghese Gallery: 50% savings
• Capitoline Museums: 21% savings
• Castel Sant'Angelo: 33% savings
• Colosseum: 37% savings
• National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art: 50% savings
• Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria Garibaldina: 15% savings
• Museo Napoleonico: 15% savings
• Museo Pietro Canonica a Villa Borghese: 20% savings
• Museo Nazionale del Palazzo di Venezia: 50% savings
• Villa di Massenzio: 20% savingsUse a hop-on hop-off sightseeing ticket to sightsee at your own pace from an open-top bus. Simply hop on or off at any of the following 12 stops:
• St Peter’s Basilica -- Fast Track Entry!
• Vatican City and Sistine Chapel -- Fast Track Entry!
• Palazzo della Cancelleria
• Rome Pantheon
• Piazza Venezia
• Termini Station
• Santa Maria Maggiore
• Basilica of Santi Cosma e Damiano (stop is not in operation on Sundays or bank holidays)
• St. John Lateran
• Colosseum -- Fast Track Entry!
• Circus Maximus
• Tiber Island
• Palazzo FarneseMake use of a travelcard to explore central Rome for free by the following modes of transport. The card does not include travel to/from Rome airports.
• Metro trains
• Overground trains
Qué NO hay dentro
- Food and drinks
- Pre-booking charge for the Colosseum - if booked online or via the call-centre (from March 1st only)
- No intercambiable, no reembolsable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: From March 1st pre-booking at the Colosseum is mandatory to all Rome Pass holders. You can book after collecting your passes at the OMNIA redemption centres in Rome. There are 3 ways to book:
- Via call centre
- In person at the Coliseum ticket office (only on the same day, subject to availability)
- There is an additional cost for booking online and via the call centre of €2 per person. Booking at the Coliseum ticket offices on the day is free of charge.
- You will get the full instructions on how to book your Coliseum entry with your voucher after purchase.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Opiniones y valoraciones Omnia Vatican and Rome Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off and Fast Track Entry
"We purchased tickets online and the office to pick up our passes was located just steps away from the Vatican where all of our questions were answered by their (...) "
"I can for sure recommend this deal, the two cards together get you around Rome, and into the most famous places on earth. No matter where we went the cards were (...) "
"Didn't really use the hop-on hop-off as much as we thought we would but it was still enjoyable and convenient. Skip the line at the Vatican and Colosseum were (...) "
"Great deal! You must go to a specific location to pick up your pass but it does help with lines and provide some great deals. Don't expect to be on the nicest fleet (...) "
"This package deal is invaluable. We made good use of the hop on hop off bus over the 3 days and saw so much more of rome than we anticipated. We didn't end up using (...) "
"Convenient and complete tour package "
"Rome was a great experience. The people at Omnia were helpful and professional. The Hop on and Hop off tour was a really good way to see Rome. One thing that didn't (...) "
"great value saw most of the sights would recommend it "
"Arrive early as less crowded, getting the bus tour as well as the vatican visit was really useful. "
"Well worth having this pass, the only problem was that it was very hard to locate the place where you had to pick it up. Would definitely suggest having it mailed to (...) "