London Pass: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Attractions TicketsDiscover the joy of sightseeing with the London Pass, and enjoy free entry to over 80 of its world-class sites like Westminster Abbey, The Shard (...)
Reservar actividad ahora
El distribuidor número 1 en ventas de tickets y pases de trenCada año hemos asistido a clientes que están satisfechos con nuestros servicios a medida que el tren se ha convertido en el medio de transporte más popular.
La simplicidad de poder comprar todo en un solo lugarLas ofertas más completas para viajar en tren y para reservar tickets, pases y actividades.
Somos expertos en viajes dentro de EuropaDurante 75 años hemos logrado que los viajes en tren sean fáciles y accesibles.
Use your London Pass to save both time and money as you skip admission lines with fast-track entrance and enjoy free entry to more than 70 top London attractions. There is no need to use cash – simply use your London Pass, delivered as your 'ticket' after purchase, on your mobile device for fast and easy entry to London’s most popular sites.
Choose from a 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-,5- 6- day pass, plus enjoy discounts on your shopping and dining.
London Pass includes:
- A London guidebook (link provided in your ticket information post-purchase)
- Free entry to over 80 attractions (see Itinerary)
- Discounts and benefits at select London restaurants, theaters and shops
- Fast-track entrance to many top London-area attractions, like Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London
- Excellent value for money
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Choose from a 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- or 6- day sightseeing pass and see the highlights of England’s cosmopolitan capital with ease.
Qué hay dentro
- London Pass
- Skip-the-line entry to select, top London attractions
- Many special offers and benefits
- Free entry to over 80 attractions
- Free London guidebook, link can be found in your ticket information post-purchase
- 1-Day Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket
Your London Pass includes free entry to more than 80 top London attractions:
- The View from the Shard - day or night!
- Tower of London (with Priority Entrance)
- St Paul's Cathedral (with Priority Entrance)
- Westminster Abbey
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus tour
- Windsor Castle
- Kensington Palace and The Orangery (with Priority Entrance)
- Hampton Court Palace (with Priority Entrance)
- ZSL London Zoo (with Priority Entrance)
- Shakespeare's Globe Theater Tour & Exhibition
- Churchill War Rooms
- London Bridge Experience and London Tombs (with Priority Entrance)
- Thames River Cruise
- Tower Bridge Exhibition (with Priority Entrance)
- Royal Mews
- Royal Albert Hall - guided tour
- Royal Observatory
- Banqueting House
- Jewel Tower
- Wellington Arch
- Apsley House
- Benjamin Franklin House
- Eltham Palace
- The Wernher Collection at Ranger's house
- The London Transport Museum
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Charles Dickens Museum
- London Motor Museum
- Guards Museum
- Cartoon Museum
- Foundling Museum
- Science Museum - IMAX Theater
- Handel & Hendrix in London
- London Canal Museum
- Royal Air Force Museum
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- Old Operating Theater, Museum and Herb Garret
- Fan Museum
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- Pollock's Toy Museum
- V & A Museum
- Keats House
- Museum of Comedy
- London Museum of Water and Steam in Kew
- National Army Museum
- Freud Museum
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- HMS Belfast
- Kew Gardens (with Priority Entrance)
- Cutty Sark
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- London Wetland Center
- Chislehurst Caves
- Golden Hinde
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace
- Courtauld Gallery
- Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour
- Arsenal Stadium Tour
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- Wimbledon Tour Experience & Museum
- Twickenham Stadium Tours & Museum of Rugby
- Brit Movie Tours
- London Bicycle Tour Company Bicycle Tour
- Jason's Canal Boat Trip
- Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- National Theater Backstage Tours
- Curzon Cinemas (Mayfair, Soho and Bloomsbury)
- The London Brass Rubbing Centre
- Queens Ice and Bowl
Qué NO hay dentro
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The London Pass will be immediately delivered as your 'ticket' post purchase; save for use on your mobile device.
- Upon first use, your card is valid for the number of days selected upon purchase
Opiniones y valoraciones London Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Entry to Over 80 Attractions
"Great deal for two days in London use third day for free museums, etc. "
"Worth the money if you’re going to the places included. The bus paths were difficult to understand with the map provided. "
"Good value and very helpful for our short stay in London. "
"We are using the pass every day! It is great value! We found it easy to find the collection area. The bus was easy to access, but like all the cities that offer the (...) "
"Easy pickup of the pass, very helpful, hop on hop off was great! "
"Well worth the money! Definitely get this pass when visiting London. "
"Great experience "
"Well worth the price of the ticket. Remember photo ID when picking up the ticket. Not the easiest place to find either. We certainly enjoyed out Hop On Hop Off (...) "
"Very good! You just have to start in the morning so the amount you pay will be worth it. In my situation, we went to the redemtion center, and when we get get there, (...) "
"Unfortunately, I ended up in the emergency room and was not able to avail myself of the hop-on hop-off bus tour. Being as we were only in London two days, I did not (...) "