Berlin Pass Including Entry to More Than 50 AttractionsSee all of Berlin with the Berlin Pass! Enjoy free entry to more than 50 attractions and museums, including the Berliner Dom, the Checkpoint (...)
Reservar actividad ahora
El distribuidor número 1 en ventas de tickets y pases de trenCada año hemos asistido a clientes que están satisfechos con nuestros servicios a medida que el tren se ha convertido en el medio de transporte más popular.
La simplicidad de poder comprar todo en un solo lugarLas ofertas más completas para viajar en tren y para reservar tickets, pases y actividades.
Somos expertos en viajes dentro de EuropaDurante 75 años hemos logrado que los viajes en tren sean fáciles y accesibles.
Berlin is a big, bustling city full of museums, art galleries, iconic landmarks and historic monuments. Where to begin? With the Berlin Sightseeing Pass! The pass offers fantastic value and convenience, with free entry to more than 50 top Berlin attractions, plus included sightseeing tours, river cruises (summer only) and walking tours that allow you to explore all sides of the German capital.
If you want to learn more about Berlin's artistic and cultural side, simply use your Berlin Pass for free entry to attractions like the Pergamon Museum, the Alte National Gallery, the Bode Museum or the Jewish Museum on Berlin's Museum Island. Visit the impressive baroque Berliner Dom, where you can climb up the 270 stairs to the dome gallery and enjoy great views over central Berlin. Explore the Checkpoint Charlie Museum, where you can learn everything about the Berlin Wall and cross the border where the East met the West during the Cold War era. Or discover more of Berlin on a hop-on hop-off bus tour, a walking tour or a river boat tour (summer only), where you’ll enjoy iconic Berlin sights from the water.
Plus, with the Berlin Pass, see and visit other favorite sights like the Egyptian Museum Berlin, the Church of St Nicholas, the German Guggenheim, the Anne Frank Center, the Kunstbibliothek and the Photography Museum.
Your Berlin Pass also includes free travel on public transport in zones A, B and C for your selected number of days. The Berlin Sightseeing Pass is available for two or three consecutive days, so no matter how long you’re in Berlin, you can save time and money at the city’s top attractions.
- Excellent value for money
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Qué hay dentro
- Berlin Pass
- Skip the line at selected attractions
- Many special offers and benefits
- FREE use of public transport in Berlin covering zones A, B and C ( if option selected)
- FREE full-color 95+ page guidebook
- FREE Spree river cruise (only between 31 March and 31 October)
- Entry/Admission - Anne Frank Zentrum
- Entry/Admission - Berlin City Tour - City Sightseeing
Berlin Sightseeing Pass includes free entrance to:
• Berlin Bus Tour
• Pergamon Museum
• Checkpoint Charlie (Mauer) Museum
• Berlin River Cruise
• Aqua Dom & SEA LIFE
• Berlin Dungeon
• LEGOLAND Discovery Centre
• Madame Tussauds
• Berliner Dom
• Bode Museum
• Alte National Gallery
• Art Forum at Berliner Volksbank
• Berggruen Museum
• Berlinische Gallery
• Gemalde Gallery
• Deutsche Bank Kunsthalle
• Hamburger Bahnhof
• Brücke Museum
• Scharf-Gerstenberg Collection
• Neues Museum
• Altes Museum
• Anne Frank Centre
• Bauhaus Archive
• Bode Museum
• Childhood and Youth Collection
• Egyptian Museum Berlin
• German Technology Museum
• Jewish Museum Berlin
• MACHmit! Museum
• Märkisches Museum
• Medical History Museum
• Middle Eastern Museum
• Museum of Islamic Art
• Museum of Pre-History and Early History
• Museum fur Film und Fernsehen
• Musical Instrument Museum
• Natural History Museum
• Schwules Museum
• Dahlem Museum
• Ethnological Museum
• Labyrinth Children’s Museum
• Museum of Decorative Arts
• Museum of Decorative Arts in Scloss Kopenick
• Museum of Asian Art
• Communication Museum
• Berlin Story Museum
• Photography Museum
• Berliner Dom
• Ephraim Palais Berlin
• Georg Kolbe Museum
• Church of St. Nicholas
Places of interest
• Olympiastadion Berlin
• Berlin Botanical Museum
• Düppel Museum Village
Tours, Cruises & Walks
• Fat Tire Bike Tours
• Insider Walking ToursPlease note: The hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour is valid for 1 day only
Qué NO hay dentro
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- No intercambiable, no reembolsable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We require you to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- Please note: The hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour is valid for 1 day only
- Does my Berlin Pass include transport from the airport?
- You must collect the Berlin Pass in central Berlin. Free transportation between Berlin airports and central Berlin is not possible before collection.
Opiniones y valoraciones Berlin Pass Including Entry to More Than 50 Attractions
"This tour was amazing! "
"great pass to use especially for unlimited use of public transport like the U-bahn, the S-bahn, and the bus. really helpful when visiting museums and even a the (...) "
"The pass is a great way to get the most out of Berlin and we probably did things that we otherwise would have not bothered with. We stayed very close to Museum (...) "
"We were very happy with our 3 day Berlin Pass. Instruction to go to Hard Rock Cafe to validate voucher then Humbolt Box to collect pass are incorrect. Go straight to (...) "
"it was great. All I wished more was that I had a floating skate board. you know, like the one in the movie Back to the future. Ha Ha (...) "
"Having the berlin pass made it so easy to get around Berlin. And we did tours and saw attractions that we did not even no about. "
"Although the pass is very good value it is quite a performance to collect firstly the pass on one side of Berlin and then the tickets for the bus on the other side, (...) "
"Very useful card to have used it for some of the museums. Did the boat trip and the hop on hop off bus tour. Was so easy to have transport cards for three days, (...) "
"Very good for getting around Berlin and also getting into the museums and Catherdrals "
"With free public transport, museums and the included walking, bike and sightseeing tours, the Berlin Pass was really helpful for exploring the city! We especially (...) "